Learn to share the love of Christ over a meal.
The Niagara Dinner Church Internship is an eight-month spiritual formation program for Christians of of all ages.
Interns will join other emerging dinner church leaders in learning what it looks like to engage in a dinner church. The key components that characterize Dinner Church are: food, genuine fellowship and gospel sharing.
Interns will participate in:
- The design and implementation of dinner church expressions.
- 1-1 and group mentorship related to spiritual formation and dinner church.
- Deep and meaningful relationships with people from all faiths and backgrounds.
The Niagara Dinner Church Internship is designed to create a supportive learning community for intellectual, missional and spiritual formation.
Workshop discussion topics related to dinner church include:
- "How to share your faith over a meal"
- "How to pray patiently and expectantly for your community"
- "How to understand your role in the larger context of God's global mission"
- "How to discover the unique people God is calling you to serve"
Applicants for the Niagara Dinner Church Internship come from a diversity of denominational, geographic and ethnic backgrounds.
The mission of the program is to equip emerging leaders with the tools, connections and spiritual formation to bring dinner church to the places they are uniquely called to serve.
Please contact Leah DeVos, the Mission Network Developer of Dinner Church to learn more: email@example.com.