Extreme Makeover: Gingerbread House Edition
Decorate your own gingerbread house: Show up, decorate, take home and enjoy!
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2021, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Thorold, 131 Richmond St, Thorold, ON L2V 3H2, Canada
About the Event
Celebrate the season with us by decorating your own gingerbread house.
Show up, decorate, take home and eat! It's that simple.
- Every decorator must hold a ticket.
- Gingerbread houses and candy are for decorating, not eating.
- Social distancing in effect and masks must be worn while decorating.
- Limit of four gingerbread houses/family.
- See schedule for details.
We ask that gingerbread houses remain at the community centre until 3pm so that our community has a chance to enjoy them for the Gingerbread Village Adventure Walk!
If you have made a gingerbread house from home and would like to enter it into the gingerbread decorating contest, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decoration of Gingerbread HousesMain Gym
This ticket includes the opportunity to decorate on pre-framed gingerbread house as well as a pizza lunch.